- Review the table below for the curriculum and tuition pricing options available.
- You may complete the training on your schedule over a few weeks full time or over several months part time.
- Curriculum details are described further down on this page.
Stainless Steel Graduation Certificate
140+ Modules with videos and quizzes
200-page ebook on the basics of business
Educational Games & Simulations
Kiosk Business — choices include Ice Cream, Popcorn, Tacos, Hot Dogs, Clothing, Jewelry, Electronics. Get ranked on global leaderboards.
Small Businesses — choices include Casual Restaurant, Sandwich Restaurant, Mexican Restaurant, Pizza Restaurant, Cafe, Ice Cream Store, Fitness Gym, Auto Parts & Service, Hotel, Veterinary Clinic. Get ranked on global leaderboards.
Big Business — Various industries, head-to-head multiplayer.
Global Business — Compete and collaborate with players around the world. Start and manage a Holding Company, Manufacturing Business, Retail Business, Ad Agency, Accounting & Law Firm, Transportation Company, Investment Bank. Global multiplayer with global leaderboards.
Life and Personal Finance — Experience your financial future in this highly-realistic simulation of life and money.
Investing — Build a portfolio over 20 years by trading Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Real Estate, and Precious Metals.
Leadership — Experience leadership in Business Change Management and Deep Space Exploration.
Typing — Learn to type for the first time or improve your speed in this fantasy-sci-fi game that takes you from zero to hero.
Job Interview — Practice the job interview process, including researching the job, getting dressed, transportation, and answering questions.
Health & Wellness — Learn fundamental health and wellness with this beautiful photobook supported with a variety of mini-games.
Search and Research
- Time Management
Customer Relationship Management
Websites, Landing Pages, and Funnels
Search Engine Optimization
Surveys and Forms
- Accounting Software
Managing Effective Meetings
- Goal Setting
- Hiring, Culture, and Diversity
- Emotional Intelligence
- Conflict Resolution
- Leading In Crises
- Leadership Simulation
- Build Your Portfolio
- How to Make a Conversation With Anyone
- Job Interview Simulation
- How To Find Work You Love
- Career, Personality, and Purpose
- Achieving Balance In Work and Life
Live Coaching AvailableCoaching Credits allow you to request personal mentoring advice from the businessXP team. Examples of coaching that you may request:
- Live meeting for help or advice
- Educational support to take a deeper dive in a specific subject area
- Review of your personal resume (CV)
- Debrief of your progress
- Q&A session
- Review of your business plan
- Discuss life goals
- and more!
- NOTE: General help by email is always free and unlimited and does not use up your Coaching Credits.